Established in 1818 as a producer of banknotes and state papers for the Russian Empire, today Goznak is the number one company in the Russian market for security printing and one of the global leaders in banknote and special paper production.
- Three printing plants (Moscow Printing Plant, Perm Printing Plant and Moscow Printing House)
- Two paper mills (Saint Petersburg Paper Mill and Krasnokamsk Paper Mill)
- Two mints (Moscow and Saint Petersburg Mints)
- Research & Development Institute
- Goznak’s product range includes: banknotes, banknote paper, travel documents & IDs (including e-passports), excise duty stamps, various secure documents, plastic cards, coins & medals.